- STEAM
- AMX Mod X version 1.8.1 or higher
- Fakemeta Module
- HamSandwich Module
- CStrike Module
- Engine Module
- Fun Module

How To Install:

There is a readme.txt file in the .zip file that you must read to install the plugins correctly.
If the plugins are not installed correctly, then bugs may occur.

How to Perform Each Technique:

LongJump
Jump from one position to an ending position at the same height of ground.

HighJump
Same technique as the LongJump, but where the jump is started, the player must have edgefriction, or a long fall in front of the player.

WeirdJump
Fall from a ground onto a lower area of ground and bhop that lower ground once you land the fall and the bhop should land on the same height of ground that you bhopped from.

CountJump
This is similar to the WeirdJump technique, except the player double ducks, or ducks once to go near the ground, then lets go to press duck again, which lifts the player off of the ground. Once the player lands on the ground that is the same height that the player came from, the player bhops the ground and lands on an area of ground the same height that the player bhopped from.

Double CountJump
This is the same as the CountJump technique, except the player double ducks twice. The second double duck is performed when the player lands on the ground from the first double duck. After the second double duck, the player continues like it is a CountJump.

Multi CountJump
This is the same as the Double CountJump technique, but the number of double ducks is at least three, which means the player can do even 5 double ducks to be considered this technique.

Drop CountJump
This technique is similar to the WeirdJump, except instead of bhopping the ground, the player performs 1 double duck and then bhops the ground. This can also be performed by jumping off of a ladder instead of falling off to a lower ground.

BhopJump
This technique is when a player bhops the ground on the same height that the player jumped from and lands on the same height.

Drop BhopJump
This technique is the same as a BhopJump, but the area that the player bhops is lower than where the player initially jumped from.

Standup BhopJump
This technique is the same as a BhopJump, but the player holds duck during the time that the player is in the air from the initial jump. Before the player touches the ground to bhop, the duck is released.

Drop Standup BhopJump
This is a simple combination of the Drop BhopJump and the Standup BhopJump.

LadderJump
This is when a player climbs up a ladder, and once the player flies off of the top of the ladder, the player strafes for a distance away from the ladder and lands on the ground that is the same height as the top of the ladder.

LadderBhop
This is similar to the WeirdJump technique, except the player jumps off of the ladder to bhop the ground.

Credits:

NumB
- Used some code from his LongJump Stats.

xPaw
- Great supporter, tester, and helper.
- Helped me with new ideas and tested for fixes since the beginning.

SchlumPF
- Helped me with correcting the distance calculations
- Helped me fix the server crashing from bhopping in one position

Important Note About Correct Distance:

I have had so many people tell me that my stats are incorrect. However, my stats are 100% correct now.
There is no reason to tell me that my stats are incorrect. If you compare mine to the XJ plugin by NumB on v2.2b7, you are wrong.
I say this because of this reason here inside NumB's plugin:
Code:

pev(id, pev_origin, vOrigin); fDistance1 = get_distance_f(vJumpedAt[id], vOrigin)+32.0625;

Here are the flaws with this:

1. The distance addon is actually 32.0, not 32.0625. Ask eDark yourself.
2. The distance is wrong if the player ducks to land, because it also calculates the distance between the height which is not accounted for when the player ducks.

This is how it should be calculated:
Code:

pev(id, pev_origin, vOrigin); new bool:bDucking = is_in_duck(id); if( bDucking ) vOrigin[2]+=18.0; fDistance1 = get_distance_f(vJumpedAt[id], vOrigin)+32.0; if( bDucking ) // we only do this because it needs to be at its original position for later code. vOrigin[2]-=18.0;

The reason for this offset when the player ducks is that the player's height position changes so that it's not the same height as the jump off height.
After adding this to the XJ stats plugin, I tested:
Code:

[XJ] Distance: 244.561187 - 244.650802
[JS] Distance: 244.561187 - 244.650802

Those are the 2 calculated distances within the plugins when compared for which distance is to be used.
As you can see, they are the exact same with the duck fix.

Here is some more proof for this.
Inside the code, I added a debug message to prove that the height origins were not the same when a player ducks at the end of the jump:
Code:

pev(id, pev_origin, vOrigin); fDistance1 = get_distance_f(vJumpedAt[id], vOrigin)+32.0; server_print("[XJ] Jump Height: %f -- Land Height: %f", vJumpedAt[id][2], vOrigin[2]);

The result:
Code:

[XJ] Jump Height: -91.968750 -- Land Height: -109.968750

Therefore, the distance is not correct because it has to also add the height distance into the final distance.

Note to Plugin Approvers:

Please do not judge my plugin until I have it complete.
I posted it here because it's previous topic was not very organized.
It became hard for people to find my plugin and hard for me to keep up with what the people wanted.

Note to Everyone Else:

I can't remember if I fulfilled all of your requests or not.
So, if you see something that you wanted but I didn't add, post it so that I can add it (if it's necessary).

Mult cautatul plugin cu dropbhop highjump etc!

link catre pagina de download [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
vLdw0w
- Membru Lifezone-
- Membru Lifezone-

Varsta : 23
Locatia : Localhost

MesajSubiect: Re: Jumpstats   Mier Iul 01, 2009 3:59 pm

modelul? Shocked
Sus In jos
unKn0wN
- Membru Lifezone-
- Membru Lifezone-

Varsta : 22
Locatia : In SpaTeLe TaU !!!

MesajSubiect: Re: Jumpstats   Lun Feb 01, 2010 11:09 pm

models?
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Jumpstats   

Sus In jos

Jumpstats
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Prima pagină :: LIFEZONE - COUNTER-STRIKE :: Pluginuri Counter-Strike :: Pluginuri AMXModX-
Mergi direct la:  
Creati un forum | Jocuri video | FPS - First Person Shooter | © phpBB | Forum gratuit de suport | Contact | Semnaleaza un abuz | Creeaza un blog